Nutegrity™ is sponsoring a symposium focused on new research surrounding DPA, an essential long-chain omega-3 fatty acid, on July 2 in Artipelag, just outside of Stockholm, Sweden. This symposium is being held in conjunction with the International Society for the Study of Fatty Acids and Lipids (ISSFAL) 2014 conference, June 28 to July 2 in Stockholm. ISSFAL brings together leading scientists in the area of lipid and fatty acid research, particularly those whose work is linked to human health.
This DPA symposium will focus on increasing the understanding of the biological effects of DPA on lipid metabolism. Presenters are prominent scientists from both academia and industry including:
- Doug Bibus, Lipid Technologies
- Andrew Sinclair, Deakin University (Chair)
- Bruce Holub, University of Guelph
- Edward A. Dennis, University of California, San Diego (Chair)
- Kaisa Linderborg, University of Turku
- Michael Ballou, Texas Tech
- Samuel Fortin, SCF Pharma
- Marina Lynch, Trinity College
Individuals interested in attending the ISSFAL Conference and this satellite symposium on DPA can visit issfal.org/2014/registration to register or contact their Nutegrity sales representative for more details. Early bird registration is available until March 31.