The American Herbal Products Association (AHPA) welcomes two newly elected members to the association's board of trustees. They join three returning board members, who were reelected at the association's annual member meeting on March 7, in Anaheim, Calif.
Newly elected to the board:
- Jaclyn Chasse, medical director, Emerson Ecologics
- Steve Holmes, regulatory affairs manager, Metagenics
Returning board members:
- Edward Fletcher, chief operations officer, Strategic Sourcing
- Garry Pay, vice president and assistant general counsel, Ideasphere/Twinlab
- Graham Rigby, vice president of science and innovation, New Chapter
As the elected representatives of the members of AHPA, the board guides the association on matters of policy and direction, takes proactive action on behalf of industry, and ensures the continued viability of the organization.
Additionally, the following AHPA board members were elected as the officers of AHPA's board of trustees:
- Chair: Marc Allen, Herb Pharm
- Vice Chair: Travis Borchardt, Schwabe North America
- Secretary: Wilson Lau, nuherbs Company
- Treasurer: Mitch Coven, Vitality Works
"I greatly appreciate the commitment displayed by each of the candidates who were elected to the organization's board of trustees," says AHPA President Michael McGuffin. "I look forward to working with this outstanding group of individuals in the coming year. And on behalf of AHPA's members, I'd like to express my appreciation for the service of those whose terms were just completed."
A full list of AHPA's board of trustees is available on the association's website.