Contract Manufacturers and their Customers: Best Practices for Effective Partnerships - Nov. 13 - 1 to 3 p.m. Eastern
Dietary supplement contract manufacturers and their “own-label distributor” customers must navigate a host of issues in order to establish effective business partnerships that ensure quality and compliance with federal laws and regulations.
This webinar will address:
An overview of issues purchasers and manufactures should consider:
- What information is needed to prepare a manufacturing quote?
- How should specifications be set?
- How are record keeping and quality control tasks assigned?
Regulatory requirements for each party:
- What does FDA expect during inspections?
- How do the inspection obligations of the contract manufacturer differ from those of the own label distributor?
- What manufacturing records should a distributor retain?
- Who has responsibility for customer complaints and adverse events?
- Insights from veterans from both sides (manufacturers and distributors)
- Answers to your questions by an FDA official and legal and industry experts
- Tony Young, partner at Kleinfeld, Kaplan and Becker LLP, and AHPA General Counsel
- Cara Welch, team leader of the Dietary Supplements Regulations Implementation Team in the Division of Dietary Supplement Programs at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- David Morrison, vice president of scientific and regulatory affairs at Vitamin Shoppe
- Richard Kaufman, chief operating officer at Paragon Laboratories
- Mitch Coven, president of Vitality Works Inc.
- Michael McGuffin, president of AHPA
- White paper: The Relationship Between Dietary Supplement Contract Manufacturers and Packagers and their Customers
- Checklist to help assign roles and responsibilities for contract manufacturers and their customers
- Presenters' slides
For more information, download the agenda.
And don't forget to REGISTER TODAY.