The 2012 Supplement Business Report is a running compilation of more than 15 years of continuous research by NBJ. This report was designed to deliver U.S. dietary supplement sales data and analysis necessary for companies to thrive in the current economy, and to make the most of future market opportunities.
In this year’s report, you will find:
• Sales quantifications through 2011 and growth forecasts through 2020 for NBJ’s six supplement categories: vitamins, minerals, herbs & botanicals, specialty supplements, meal replacement and sports nutrition supplements.
• NBJ’s Top 100 Dietary Supplements in the U.S. ranked by sales.
• Analysis and forecasts for every distribution channel (mass market retail, natural & specialty retail, multi-level marketing, direct media, practitioner and internet) in each product category.
• A breakdown of 2011 supplement, OTC and prescription sales estimates by 17 NBJ-defined health categories, including cognition, mood, immunity and gastrointestinal health.
• Company case studies and expert interviews with CEOs and thought leaders within the U.S. dietary supplement industry.
• SWOT analyses for more approximately 100 industry leaders, plus fully updated profiles of an additional 30+ companies.