"It's about creating a culture in your company and, when I say a culture, I mean a food culture."
—Steven Petusevsky, Culinary Institute of America
Part 1: Category management and starting with a mission
- What category management means and why it's important.
- The art and science of developing a differentiation strategy.
Part 2: Building community and foodservice strategies
- How retailers can build community and support local vendors.
- Benefits of having a food service program and cost-effective solutions.
Part 3: Differentiate and compete
- The top three things that retailers can do to make a change and compete in a new way.
- How retailers can retain relationships with brands as they scale and grow.
This session—Retail Summit: Executive Roundtable, Differentiation—was recorded at Natural Products Expo West 2017. Click "download" below to access the presentation slides.