Latest on food supplements & sports nutrition, beauty innovations, markets and regulation
Some twenty of the world’s leading experts in the supplements, beauty and technology sectors will address the two-day Nutracon Europe conference to be held atOne Whitehall Place in central London on the 14th-15 th June 2007. It is the sister conference to the highly regarded Nutracon events in the US and Asia. The conference will address the increasing awareness about health and nutritional issues across Europe. It provides a platform for debate and influential networking aimed at providing practical advice and insights into market opportunities and state of the art developments and innovations.
The conference is expected to draw interest from international manufacturers, suppliers and retailers in areas of R&D, regulatory affairs, corporate management, business development, marketing and branding
Much of the market information, forward-looking sessions on beauty, nutrigenomics and nanotechnology will not have been previously in the public domain.
Notable topics include:
- EU market - insights into current status, future trends and regulation. Compiled by NBJ & EAS
- Developments & opportunities in Germany & France - top tips and practical advice
- Opportunities in emerging markets including Turkey & Poland
- Supply chain management - focus on China and India
- Adding value to products - science & branding
- Sports Nutrition and Supplements - growth & market trends, testing & certification, doping issues, innovations and business opportunities
- Beauty from within - market, technology & the future, case studies
- Nutrigenomics - latest studies and consumer/commercial applications
- Nanotechnology – its huge potential, consumer communication, safety and regulatory implications
Key speakers include:
- Gert Krabichler. Chairman ERNA , Senior Manager, Business Development, Capsugel
- Grant Ferrier, Editor, New Nutrition Business
- Simon Pettman , Director, European Advisory Services
- Eren Kale, Chairman BesDesDer, Managing Director GNC
- Richard Ross, Legislation & Procedural Affairs Director, Glaxo Smith Kline
- Qasim Chaudhry, Principal Scientist, Central Science Laboratory (CSL), UK Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra)
- Christian Eckel, Managing Director, Wellness Business Partners
- Olivier du Hon, Scientific Policy Advisor, Netherlands Anti Drug Agency
- Adrianne Crossley, Global OTC Healthcare Manager, Euromonitor International
- Stephanie French, Managing Director, Nutrition Directions
- Samantha Massey, Technical Director, Kemin Health
- Alban Maggiar, President Synadiet, Directeur Général, Laboratoires Carrare
- Kathleen Mullinex. CEO, WellGen Inc
- Len Monheit, President, NPICenter
- Caroline Russell, Drug Surveillance Group, HFL & Certifying Scientist WADA
There will be an evening reception on the 14th June to which all delegates are invited. Lunches and breaks are designed to encourage networking.
Delegate registration is online and more detailed information of the 2007 is available on the web site http://www.nutraconeurope.com Sponsorship and display opportunities are also available.
Nutracon Europe is organised by New Hope Natural Media Europe Ltd.in cooperation with Functional Foods & Nutraceuticals, Nutrition Business Journal, NPICenter and EAS.
It’s sister event – The Healthy Foods European Summit will be taking place on 23rd-24th October 2007 in London, UK.. Web site http://www.healthyfoodssummit.com
For more information please contact
Tel: +44 (0)7980 767710
email: [email protected]