New Hope Natural Media's Nutrition Business Journal (NBJ) will present its annual U.S. Nutrition Industry & Supplement Overview Web Seminar on August 20 from 11:00 a.m. 12:30 p.m. Mountain Time.
NBJ's yearly review of the nutrition industry is widely recognized as the primary source credible industry data and insights.
NBJ Publisher and Editorial Director Patrick Rea, NBJ Editor Carlotta Mast and NBJ Associate Editor Jason Phillips will present findings from NBJ's 2009 U.S. Nutrition Industry Overview issue, which published in early July.
NBJ's editorial and research team will analyze the 2008 sales and growth performance by product category and sales channel, in addition to a discussing the trends and issues affecting the industry at the consumer, manufacturer and supplier levels. This NBJ Web Seminar will also include:
- Mid-year 2009 U.S. nutrition industry sales report, featuring NBJ analysis of data from Information Resources Inc., ACNielsen and SPINS
- Growth forecasts by product category and sales channel
- Rankings of the top-selling U.S. supplements as well as the top U.S. supplement companies
- Discussion of the FDA's Good Manufacturing Practices for supplement manufacturers and how their new approach to enforcement is impacting the industry
- Tips for navigating the changing regulatory environment
- And much more...
Register by visiting www.nutritionbusinessjournal.com. For one registration fee of $495, each company may have up to six participants access the presentation. Participants will be provided access to a website for the live presentation.
Nutrition Business Journal is an executive newsletter for decision-makers in the natural, nutrition and complementary and alternative health industries. NBJ's exclusive research and editorial focus on the strategic issues of the nutrition industry has made it a leading business intelligence resource for subscribers since 1996. To purchase detailed market research reports, subscribe to the NBJ, or sign up for the NBJ's free weekly e-newsletter, please visit www.nutritionbusiness.com. NBJ also hosts the NBJ Summit, an invitation-only retreat for C-level executives in the nutrition industry each July. For more information, visit www.nbjsummit.com.