Novato, CA (June 11, 2007) Navitas Naturals, supplier of premium organic power foods, launches Trail Power™, a healthy line of snack mixes made with exotic raw organic berries and nuts that pack a power punch of antioxidants, protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals. The three varieties, Goji-Golden Berry-Mulberry, Goji-Cacao Nibs-Cashew and Three Berry-Cacao Nibs-Cashew, are USDA certified with 70% organic ingredients and certified kosher through Earth Kosher™. Available in both retail and bulk, the mixes are packaged in 4, 8 and 16 oz re-sealable bags for snacking as well as 10 lb bulk for retail bins or food service.
According to Zach Adelman, President/Founder of Navitas Naturals, “We’ve sourced the hottest new ‘functional foods’ from around the world to bring you Trail Power™, an exciting delicious way to support your daily intake of important essential nutrients. Though new to the West, these raw whole foods have been used successfully by indigenous cultures for thousands of years to maintain and improve health.”
Trail Power™ snack mixes include a nutritional blend of the world’s finest power foods to boost your energy and endurance!
• Goji Berries from China: one of the highest known sources of antioxidants
• Inca Golden Berries from Columbia: remarkable source of protein and bioflavonoids
• Mulberries from Turkey: contains the antioxidant resveratrol, protein, Vitamin C and iron
• Cashews from Brazil: a high proportion of unsaturated fatty acids plus copper, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and protein
• Cacao Nibs from Peru: raw chocolate, a treasure chest of vitamins, minerals, beta-carotene, zinc, chromium, magnesium and antioxidant flavonoids
Navitas Naturals’ mission is to provide premium organic power foods that increase energy and enhance health. As proprietors of indigenous foods, the company invites willing consumers to experience through its products, a culinary journey around the world that takes eating and snacking to a whole new level. Navitas Naturals products are available in health food stores, groceries stores and other fine retail outlets. For locator info, see www.navitasnaturals.com.