Twinlab Corp., the trusted leader in innovative, high-performance health and wellness products, extends products offerings, reflects on a rich heritage and continues to innovate at the Natural Products Expo West show in Anaheim, Calif., March 7 to 9. Every Twinlab product is made in America from the finest ingredients from around the world and meets rigorous manufacturing standards to ensure the high-level of quality consumers have come to trust. Twinlab’s newest vitamin and sports nutrition products and Alvita teas are located in Hall B, Booth #1514/1410.
Twinlab CleanSeries sports performance products—a series of firsts
Developed to give athletes performance and peace of mind, CleanSeries offers a line of "clean" high performance products that are non-GMO and banned-substance-tested, certified gluten-free, tested and certified by NSF™ and formulated without artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners. Twinlab is proud to offer this standard-setting collection of high certification standards together in one product line, effectively setting a new industry standard for performance and peace of mind.
CleanSeries Liquid Aminos
Another in a series of “firsts,” CleanSeries is excited to launch Liquid Aminos. At the dawn of the sports nutrition era in 1968, Twinlab featured a liquid protein as a new innovation and its very first product. Forty-six years later, Twinlab delivers an alternative source of protein in an easily digestible liquid form with only 65 calories, one gram of carbs and no cholesterol.
CleanSeries Veggie Protein
Veggie Protein is designed with the needs of active vegetarians and vegans in mind. This breakthrough product is Vegan.org certified and formulated with protein from yellow peas, sprouted brown rice and chlorella, along with black chia seeds for added texture. Now available in new chocolate as well as vanilla.
CleanSeries Gainers 600
Athletes looking for “clean” products who also want to pack on muscle mass are often left wanting for solutions. New CleanSeries Gainers 600 helps fill the void with an advanced Gainer formula that provides 600 efficient calories, 40 grams of protein and 7 grams of MCTs per serving.
Twinlab, through its CleanSeries line, has brought to market a unique and standard-setting line of products that are:
- Independently certified by the NSF International product certification program to verify that products meet nutrient label claims
- Certified gluten-free by NSF
- Non-GMO tested by an independent third-party lab using polymerase chain reaction (PCR) testing for genetically modified DNA to a limit of 0.9 percent
- Batch tested by HFL for banned substances in accordance with HFL’s Informed Choice and Informed Sport programs
Twinlab vitamins, minerals and supplements
Twinlab continues to innovate and produce products to meet growing consumer needs and is pleased to offer new products to support immunity and women’s health. In keeping with a commitment to quality, every product is carefully formulated to ensure efficacious amounts of key ingredients and smart mechanisms of action.
Immunity Booster™ – Immunity Booster was formulated with clinically tested ingredients to help support both innate and adaptive immunity. Ingredients such as vitamin C, zinc and selenium as well as Wellmune WGP®, a unique beta-glucan, and Echinacea purpurea support both types of immunity. This unique formula provides enhanced immune support and supports a health upper respiratory tract when three capsules are taken daily. Designed to work on two dosing levels, this product can be taken for general immune health support as well as for aggressive immune support.
Triple Action Oral Health Dots™ – The newest addition to our unique DOTS™ delivery system, this formula supports natural immune system defenses and healthy throat and ears. This new product provides an easy way to promote oral health as well as healthy, clean and fresh breath.
Dual Action Menopause Response – Dual Action Menopause Response was formulated with herbal ingredients clinically tested in over a dozen published menopause studies to provide menopause symptom support. This dual-action formula contains hops extract as well as black cohosh extracts, to address menopausal symptoms with two different mechanisms of action.
- Helps relieve six occasional menopause-related symptoms, including hot flashes, night sweats, nervousness, moodiness, sleeplessness, and vaginal dryness
- Supports menopause-related sexual function
- Certified vegan formula
These new Twinlab VMS products are third-party Non-GMO tested and gluten free. For more information on these new products, visit twinlab.com.
Alvita Supplement Teas
We say that Alvita is a tea “Steeped in Tradition” for good reason. In 1922, a group of alfalfa enthusiasts who touted the “vitamines” contained in alfalfa innovated the way the plant was consumed by providing alfalfa in tea bags. The abbreviation of alfalfa and vitamins quickly led to the brand name “Alvita,” and thus the Alvita brand was born.
At Natural Products Expo West, Alvita is pleased to introduce the relaunch of 13 teas that have been newly transitioned to organic, including its namesake alfalfa. Like the rest of Alvita’s extensive line, each tea is certified organic, kosher and gluten free. Most importantly, Alvita teas are carefully selected to ensure that every bag contains the correct traditional plant and most appropriate servings, delivering premium flavor and quality.
All teas come in eco-friendly packaging. Hand illustrations adorn boxes made using 100 percent recycled paperboard, and the English pillow-style teas bags are oxygen bleached, not chlorine treated.
Our newest in a series of transitioned teas include:
- Alfalfa – Alvita’s heritage tea, traditionally used to support general well-being
- Black Cohosh – Traditionally used to support women’s health
- Elder Flower – Traditionally used to support respiratory health
- Uva Ursi – Traditionally used to support urinary tract health
- St. John’s Wort – Traditionally used to support a relaxed state of mind
- Rose Hips – Traditionally used for its antioxidant properties
- Rosemary – Traditionally used as a calmative
- Horsetail – Traditionally used to support urinary tract health
- Rooibos – Traditional South African antioxidant herbal tea
- Holy Basil – Traditionally used for its adaptogenic properties
- Lemongrass – Traditionally used to soothe the digestive tract
- Hibiscus – Traditionally used to support the cardiovascular system
- Hyssop – Traditionally used as a calmative