The Natural Health Product Research Society is pleased to announce The Next Wave our 7th annual Conference & Tradeshow, May 23-26, 2010 at the Westin Nova Scotian in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
With a scientific program designed to evoke discussion, The Next Wave will highlight the social, economic and health benefits afforded by NHPs. Advances in NHP research, ranging from cultural medicines to emerging 21st century molecular-based innovations and delivery systems, will be highlighted.
Plan now to attend this exciting event for:
- Cutting edge presentations in applied, basic, clinical and social science research
- Up-to-date reporting on novel approaches, technological advancements and future trends.
- Developing new partnerships and collaborations
Following the success of previous meetings, we expect over 200 delegates in 2010, representing more than a dozen countries from around the world. As a sponsor, you will gain immediate and lasting recognition with the
international NHP community and have access to a large target audience to promote and raise the profile of your organization. Our delegates represent a diverse assembly of academic, government and industry members including:
- Basic, clinical and social scientists, post‐doctoral fellows and students
- Individuals and companies interested in advancing NHP research on product quality, safety and efficacy
- Consultants, service providers , organizations and NGOs focused on supporting NHP research
- Conventional and alternative health professionals interested in advancing their knowledge base with the latest NHP research findings
Conference website: http://www.nhprs.ca/