Plan to join a group of world-renowned herbalists at the American Herbal Products Association (AHPA) Herb Walk as they lead you on a tour of the nearby Fullerton Arboretum's beautiful 26-acre botanical gardens on the campus of California State University.
You'll hop on a bus from the Anaheim Convention Center, where upon arrival at the arboretum, you'll learn about culinary and medicinal herbs and their traditional uses while strolling through the permanent collection of more than 4,000 plant species from around the world! With expert commentary from our experienced herbalists and access to the arboretum's ponds, streams and wildlife, this event is sure to be a highlight of your Expo West visit.
- Christopher Hobbs, Ph.D., Rainbow Light Nutritional Systems
- Feather Jones, President, Sedona Tea Blends
- Ed Smith, Co-Founder, Herb Pharm
- David Winston, RH, Founder, Herbalist & Alchemist
- Roy Upton, RH, Executive Director, American Herbal Pharmacopoeia
We hope to see you there! To register, call 866.458.4935 or add the 'AHPA Herb Walk' to your online registration at expowest.com.
COST TO ATTEND: Only $60 per attendee
LOCATION: Fullerton Arboretum, Califorina State University; meet at Anaheim Hilton bus loading area.