The Healthy Foods European Summit will address consumer health trends, policy and the future of the food and beverage industry in Europe. Co-produced by Functional Foods & Nutraceuticals and New Nutrition Business, it will draw together senior players and influencers from industry, legislative, government and scientific circles to discuss, debate, inform and exchange ideas.
- What are the opportunities — and challenges — faced as a result of converging public health concerns and regulatory responses?
- How can the industry address both public health issues and help shape policy that is conducive to innovative product development?
- What are the market drivers and changing lifestyle developments supporting healthy product use? What opportunities are there?
- Is it time to make a fresh appraisal of the contribution biotechnology could make to a healthier sustainable food system?
- Kids nutrition in crisis — now at the top of the political and corporate agenda — what?s on the horizon?
- What do European consumers want? What new concepts are they embracing?
There will also be opportunities for discussion and networking during the breaks, lunches and evening reception.
Readers of Functional Foods & Nutraceuticals and New Nutrition Business save ?200 on registration price!
Phone +32 2 779 59 60
Email: [email protected]