- Net sales were SEK 59.6 (40.4) million, an increase of SEK 19.2 million (47%) compared to the previous year.
Fourth quarter sales amounted to SEK 14.9 (7.8) million.
- The operating result was SEK –20.7 (-28.8) million, an improvement of SEK 8.1 million over the previous year. The operating result includes a one-time expense of SEK 5.9 million related to BioGaia's allergy project. Excluding this item, the operating result improved by SEK 14.0 million.
The fourth quarter operating result was SEK –9.4 (-10.7) million.
- The result after tax was SEK –19.8 (-23.2) million, an improvement of SEK 3.4 million compared to the previous year. Excluding one-time expenses arising from the allergy project in 2005 and reversal of reserves in 2004, the result improved by SEK 13.3 million.
The fourth quarter result after tax was SEK –9.2 (-6.3) million. Excluding one-time expenses for the allergy project in 2005 and reversal of provisions in 2004, the fourth quarter result improved by SEK 7.1 million over the same period of last year.
- Earnings per share were SEK –1.15 (–1.35).
- Liquid assets at 31 December 2005 totalled SEK 48.3 million, down by SEK 0.1 million from 30 September 2005. Cash flow for 2005 was SEK – 14.0 million, an improvement of SEK 16.7 million.