Biothera will showcase Wellmune WGP®, the company¹s clinically proven immune health ingredient for foods, beverages and supplements, at the Institute of Food Technologists (IFT) annual meeting and food expo June 11-14 in New Orleans. The Wellmune WGP display (#7547) will feature numerous products containing Wellmune WGP, educational videos and an opportunity to speak with Biothera scientists and sales people.
This year visitors can sample the following products containing Wellmune WGP:
· Oasis® Immuniforce juices from A. Lassonde Inc.
· Award-winning functional chocolates Cacao SuperFood Chocolate® from Good Cacao LLC and Cocowell from Xan Confections.
· Healthy Praeventia cookies and bars from Groupe Biscuits Leclerc Ltd.
· Dr. Sears Immune Plus Fruit Chews from Dr. Sears Family Essentials.
· Healthyshot®, an immune-enhancing powder stick packs from Diamond Crystal Brands.
About Wellmune WGP
Wellmune WGP is a natural ingredient derived from the cell wall of a proprietary strain of baker¹s yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae). Wellmune WGP is patented, Kosher, Halal, non-allergenic and GMO-free. The ingredient is recipient of an IFT Innovation Award and a Frost & Sullivan Excellence in Research Award. Wellmune WGP is a product of Biothera, a U.S. biotechnology company dedicated to improving immune health. More information is available at www.wellmune.com.