THE WESTERN CANADIAN FUNCTIONAL FOOD & NATURAL HEALTH PRODUCT NETWORK PRESENTS
COSMECEUTICALS INSIDE & OUT 2006 - EXPLORING THE LINK BETWEEN HEALTH, WELLNESS & BEAUTY
Nov 27-28, 2006
Renaissance Harbourview Hotel, Vancouver, British Columbia
Cosmeceuticals are a new trend that the cosmetic and natural health product industries can tap into. With the explosive growth in body consciousness, and powerful market development towards ‘looking and feeling good’, the market is starting to see the merging of personal care products and nutrients that are ingested and those that are topically applied.
This 1.5 day conference and trade show is targeted at companies interested in the amalgamation of health, beauty and wellness as a result of overlapping regulatory, scientific and marketing infrastructures, similar demographic markets and the potential capacity to share resources. This innovative conference will enable delegates to stay on top of new trends in this area by highlighting current and future developments in the nutraceutical and personal care product market, through a series of presentations and case studies from leading experts and companies.
Throughout the day, speakers in this field will give their views on everything from topical regulations in Canada to botanical ingredients for skin enhancing effects. Emerging companies will present their insight and branding and advertising will also be discussed. Come join us to hear from international experts, as well as enjoy the valuable networking opportunities this conference will offer.
Who should attend?
Target Market Profile:
• Manufacturers of NHPs, cosmetics & personal care products;
• Manufacturers of functional foods and nutraceuticals;
• Health professionals;
• Beauty and wellness professionals;
• Manufacturers and distributors of ingredients to the natural health product, cosmetic and personal care sectors;
• Manufacturers and distributors of ingredients to the functional food and nutraceutical sectors;
• Research and development scientists, specialists and formulators;
• Wellness Centres;
• Governments and sector relevant associations;
• Regulatory specialists involved in NHP, cosmetic and personal care sectors as well as functional foods and nutraceuticals.
Conference Website: http://bcfn2.com/Cosma2006/home.html
Corporate and Conference Information: Dorota Zawistowska, Communications & Marketing Manager, Western Canadian Functional Food & Natural Health Product Network (WCFN) – Tel: 604 822 6920
Website: www.wcfn.ca Email: [email protected]