A Certified Organic, nutty-tasting, complete whole food nutritional supplement
(Hauppauge, NY – January 2005) Country Life Vitamins has announced the launch of Omega Fiber Powder, a line extension of the company’s popular softgel and liquid omega products. New Omega Fiber Powder is a flavorful, nutty-tasting, complete whole food nutritional supplement made from 100% organically grown flaxseeds, is Certified Organic by the USDA and QAI and...
- Supports normal functioning of the digestive system and intestinal tract.
- Supplies ALA, the omega-3 that must be obtained from the diet and is needed for optimal functioning of all cells in the body
- Promotes normal functioning of the cardiovascular, nervous and immune systems.
- Contains 100 mg of lignans/serving, phytoestrogenic compounds
- Is suitable for vegetarians and excellent for cooking and baking as a substitute for wheat, oat bran or wheat germ.
Omega Fiber Powder contains no artificial color or flavor, corn, gluten, lactose, yeast, soy, nut products, sesame, egg, animal derivatives, or preservatives. It is independently tested to guarantee purity, product quality and truth-in-labeling, and packaged in amber glass bottles to ensure protection from free-radical damage caused by light and oxygen. Each bottle of Omega Fiber Powder is nitrogen flushed to maintain freshness and stability.
To promote the launch of Omega Fiber Powder, consumers will receive a free copy of the Flax World Class Recipes cookbook with each purchase. The Flax World Class Recipes cookbook offers many unique recipes that incorporate flax seed fiber into the diet. It is published by SaskFlax (Saskatchewan Flax Development Commission) and includes over 30 gourmet recipes from all over the world. The cookbook also offers a nutritional analysis for each recipe and general nutrition information about Flax Seed products.
New Omega Fiber Powder is available at Health food Stores nationwide. For more information, go to www.country-life.com..
Contact: Jodi Billet at 631-232-5400