Healthcare, Nutrition, Natural Products and Agriculture in Cuba
Food & Drug Attorney & Strategic Business Development Consultant Tony Martinez, on behalf of Global Exchange Reality Tours, is pleased to announce a trip to Cuba entitled, “ HealthCare, Nutrition, Natural Products and Agriculture in Cuba”.
This trip will focus on Healthcare, Nutrition, and Agricultural systems in Cuba. It will examine the types of medicines used in form of traditional and or alternative medicine, commerce in food and agriculture and raw materials, and how the United States can work with Cuba in these areas.
This reality tour is a great and exciting way to know of the Cuban realities, while at the same time, share in some very important facets of Cuban life.
Total costs, including airfare from Miami for the 7 days is approximately $2,600 (includes a nonrefundable $100 registration fee), hotel, and a tour package including entertainment, meals and transportation while in Cuba. A valid passport, payment of the registration fee in full, and an application with a short bio are needed to begin the reservation process.
The group will be limited to 20 people.
Your trip cost includes:
• Round trip from Miami to Havana
• 7 Day Stay at either Parque Central or Hotel National (double occupancy)
• Single Occupancy Supplement may be purchased for an additional $150 to $500 depending on availability
• Breakfast and Dinner each day at Hotel
• Transportation to and from Hotel
• Daily transportation (air conditioned) to and from defined itinerary
• Cuban Travel Visa
• Activities which are included in program activities
• A personal Guide, interpreter
• Tour leader
Your trip will include visits to
• Tour of Havana
• Day excursion to Matanzas, Varadero
• Visit to City of Regla Mental Health Best Practice Program
• Conference on Economic Issues
• National Assembly (Cuban Congress)
• Meetings with ALIMPORT (Cuban entity that purchases US Food, Agricultural and Healthcare Products)
• Meetings with MINREX (Foreign Ministry)
• Meeting with Health Ministry and Cuban NIH (CENCEC)
• Meeting with leaders of complimentary and alternative medicine and visits to clinic and hospital.
• Visit to Organic Farming facility
• Other activities designated in itinerary
Contact information: Tony Martinez, [email protected]
Tel. 973 454 0028
Send an email to Tony Martinez indicating your intention to attend the trip. Include the full names of the people, spouse, or significant other joining you on the trip.
To reserve your space please send a check for the registration fee of $100 payable to:
AC MARTINEZ II LLC
Mail to: Martinez Bass & Associates
601 Pennsylvania Ave NW Suite 900 South PMB 310
Washington DC 20004
You will receive additional information and reservation materials after receipt of your registration fee. Please make sure you have the following:
1. A Valid United States Passport.
2. A Bio/Resume for the Application.
U.S. Senator Max Baucus (D-MT) and ranking member of the U.S. Senate Finance committee announced he is traveling to Cuba September 11-12 with a delegation of constituents to discuss trade opportunities for US Food and Healthcare businesses in Cuba and travel issues. Senator Baucus is one of the chief sponsors of the Free Trade with Cuba Act of 2003 now pending in Congress. Discussions are underway to link this trip with the Senator’s and participate with him during part of his visit. However, Senator Baucus’ trip to Cuba is independent of this particular excursion.