Based on its strong experience in natural ingredients and agronomic expertise, Diana Naturals, Antrain, France, with U.S. offices in Valley Cottage, NY, recently launched a line of certified organic fruit and vegetable extracts under the Phytonutriance® brand name. The new line, with applications in dietary supplements, functional foods and nutritional beverages, includes:
• acerola, standardized to 17% vitamin C
• artichoke, standardized to 2.5% total polyphenols
• black currant, standardized to 2% total polyphenols
• blueberry, standardized to 2.5% total polyphenols and 0.5% anthocyanins
• cranberry, standardized to 1% proanthocyanidins
• orange carrot, standardized to 100 ppm total carotenoids
• purple carrot, standardized to 2% total polyphenols and 0.5% anthocyanins
All of the organic extracts are food grade materials standardized to naturally occurring actives, and fully water-dispersible.
About Diana Naturals:
Diana Naturals, based in Antrain, France, is a raw materials manufacturer with a food-grade facility focused on all natural, non-GMO products. Diana has strong agricultural and extraction expertise and a commitment to science with patented products and ongoing clinicals, offering guaranteed actives and full traceability from source to end product. The company has five manufacturing facilities in France, sales offices in New York, Bangkok, Tokyo and Shanghai and additional manufacturing in Chile.