WHITTIER, CA (August 1, 2006) - Whittier, Calif. based DNP International, a global distributor of raw ingredients, today reports first half results exceeded company expectations, emphasized by a adjusted sales increase of more than 51 percent. Management credits success to a re-organization consisting of new personnel, policies, partnerships and the addition of more than 500 products.
“Among many, we would like to thank first, all our customers because this feat would have never been possible without them,” says David Ji, president. “Our first quarter was record-breaking and the momentum continued to end the second. DNP has turned the corner with its new focus and business practices. We hope our customers see we are about them, and DNP is the reliable and right source for their ingredients.”
Underlining the record-breaking sales rise are many significant achievements DNP has accomplished, which include:
· A number of strategic partnerships forged with both customers and vendors
· Extension and expansion of in-stock product line from 500 to 1000
· Successful expansion and penetration of market share by increasing new customer base
· Strategy shift, enhancing and strengthening relationships with customers by catering to specific customer requests and orders
· Initiating flexible and customer-friendly services such as expanded shipping choices and flexible financial options
Using this momentum, DNP is executing its 2nd half plans and looks to make 2006 a milestone year.
About DNP International Co., Inc.
DNP International Co., Inc. imports and distributes raw material ingredients to approximately 30,000 manufacturers in the food, beverage, dietary supplement, cosmetic, pharmaceutical and feed industries. Founded in 1994, DNP is one of the largest suppliers of raw materials in the United States sourcing more than 2000 ingredients with 1000 always in stock. Headquartered in Whittier, California, DNP also has facilities in Chicago and New Jersey respectively. For more information, visit www.dnpint.com.
# # #