International food policy experts EAS will frontline a webinar next week in collaboration with the US Department of Commerce’s U.S. Commercial Service to guide exporters of natural products through the regulatory fundamentals of marketing their products in Europe.
Taking place on Tuesday, 28 February at 11:00am to 1:00pm Eastern Time, the webinar will provide an overview of the EU food supplement market, regulatory environment and latest policy developments, and will include a 30-minute Question and Answer session.
Led by EAS Food Law Manager Elodie Lebastard and Susana Getman from the US Commercial Service, the webinar will cover theEU market and regulatory environment, and legislations on food supplements, including nutrition and health claims, vitamins and minerals, other ingredients, novel foods, labeling requirements, and market entry/regulatory strategies.
“Launching dietary/food supplements in the increasingly global arena requires a clear understanding of the different regulatory markets when companies are devising their market strategies,” said Ms Lebastard. “Food companies marketing in the EU face a number of complexities when navigating the borderline between national and EU-wide rules, therefore companies must be fully aware of the different national legislations in order to maximise on their marketing strategies.”
The U.S. Commercial Service organizes and supports conferences, seminars, and events to educate US exporters and promote international trade.
The cost to participate in the webinar is $65. For more information or to register visit http://export.gov/europe/other/teamotherevents/index.asp
- EAS provides strategic advice on international regulation on food and nutritional products. It provides companies with regulatory and strategic advice for the marketing and approval of their products in Europe, Asia and Latin America.
- EAS also advises governments, trade associations and companies on the impact of global policy.
- EAS has offices in Argentina, Belgium, Italy and Singapore.
- For more information on EAS Europe contact EAS, 50 Rue de l’Association, 1000 Brussels, tel.: (+32) 2 218 14 70, email [email protected] or visit www.eas.eu
- For information on EAS Asia contact EAS Strategic Advice Pte Ltd, 3 Killiney Road, 07- 04 Winsland House I, Singapore 239519, tel: (+65) 68 38 12 70, email: [email protected] or visit www.eas.asia.
- For more information on EAS Latin America contact EAS América Latina S. A., Calle Lola Mora, 421 - 5th floor - No. 502, 1107 Buenos Aires, tel: (+54) 11 524 584 95, email: [email protected] or visit www.eas-americalatina.com