European Food Safety Authority's Panel on Additives and Products or Substances used in Animal Feed (FEEDAP) has launched an open consultation on a draft Guidance on the assessment of bacterial susceptibility to antimicrobials of human and veterinary importance. This document proposes guidance to applicants for the preparation of dossiers for microbial feed additives for which a formal assessment is required/requested.
In line with EFSA’s policy on openness and transparency and in order for EFSA to receive comments from the scientific community and stakeholders, EFSA has launched a public consultation on the draft document developed by the FEEDAP Panel of EFSA.
Interested parties are invited to submit written comments by 20 April 2012. Please use exclusively the electronic template provided with the documents to submit comments and refer to the line and page numbers. Please note that comments submitted by e-mail or by post cannot be taken into account and that a submission will not be considered if it is:
- Submitted after the deadline set out in the call
- Presented in any form other than what is provided for in the instructions and template
- Not related to the contents of the document
- Contains complaints against institutions, personal accusations, irrelevant or offensive statements or material
- Is related to policy or risk management aspects, which is out of the scope of EFSA's activity.
EFSA will assess all comments from interested parties which are submitted in line with the criteria above. The comments will be further considered by the relevant EFSA Panel and taken into consideration if found to be relevant.