FAGE is expanding its line of luxuriously rich and creamy Total 0% yogurt with new flavors, including raspberry. FAGE Total 0% Raspberry features refreshingly ripe raspberries alongside delicious nonfat, authentic Greek strained yogurt. In addition to Total 0% Raspberry, new Total 0% flavors include Strawberry, Cherry, Peach and Blueberry. This is the first time FAGE's original fruit flavors are available in the Total 0% option.
Defiantly decadent and full of flavor, this is a nonfat yogurt that doesn't compromise on taste. It's a pure, all natural indulgence without any of the guilt.
FAGE Total 0% is extraordinarily thick, made from raw skimmed cow's milk. In addition to the luscious exotic fruit combinations and honey introduced last year, this extraordinary yogurt is now matched with FAGE's original fruit flavors to offer consumers a total of 10 delicious options.
- Total 0% Raspberry: Ripe and refreshing raspberries are the perfect complement to the luxurious taste of FAGE Total 0%.
- Total 0% Strawberry: Succulent strawberries combined with FAGE's ridiculously thick yogurt make a fulfilling and tasty snack any time of day.
- Total 0% Cherry: Juicy red cherries marry perfectly with FAGE's plain extraordinary yogurt.
- Total 0% Peach: Mouthwatering peaches paired with FAGE Total 0% make for a delightful dessert or snack anytime.
- Total 0% Blueberry: Plump and sweet blueberries come together with FAGE Total's rich and creamy non-fat yogurt to create the perfect treat.
The new FAGE Total 0% flavors are scheduled to roll out in select markets over the course of the next few months, and will be available nationwide soon. To learn more about the new FAGE Total 0% flavors as well as other great FAGE products, visit http://fageusa.com, follow FAGE at twitter.com/fageusa and find FAGE on Facebook.
FAGE is Greece's leading yogurt company, producing milk, cheese and yogurt for customers worldwide. Owned and strategically led by the Filippou family since its founding in 1926, it features traditional style Greek yogurt, known for its famous taste and texture. FAGE first distributed its products in the United States in 1998. FAGE's United States plant in Johnstown, NY opened its doors in early 2008, officially making FAGE the first Greek company producing Greek yogurt in the country. Select FAGE products are currently available in Greece, the United Kingdom, Italy, United States, Germany, and Cyprus, among 25 other countries. Additional information is available on the Company's website, http://fageusa.com .