Watsonville, California (August 4, 2004) Nordic Naturals has created four new product displays that are guaranteed to get noticed and keep customers coming back! So says Corinna Benoit, National Sales Manager, for Nordic Naturals. The easy-to-assemble, full size, standing cardboard displays come in four customized package options to meet different types of consumer needs:
• For the Family offers products for the entire family, from age 2 to 102. Contains 48 pieces.
• Standard Omega offers basic omega needs for the “every day” customer. Contains 48 pieces.
• Active Lifestyle is perfect for those “on the go” type folks or stores in tourist areas. Contains 40 pieces.
• Condition-Specific targets the educated customer who wants to choose specific EFA formulas. Contains 48 pieces.
Adds Corinna, “Our new displays have some wonderful eye-catching graphics that project a consumer friendly feeling. Our market research indicates that shoppers will now respond more positively towards fish oils in general and additionally to the high quality of our own brand.” Each display header highlights the important strengths of the Nordic Naturals line:
• Award winning taste
• Pharmaceutical grade
• Distilled for freshness and purity
• Third party tested for freshness and purity
• Up to 40,000 times purer than other brands
• No fishy reflux
• Patented manufacturing and flavoring process
The company is offering these displays at 15% off wholesale. A smaller 18 bottle counter display is also available at 10% off. Further customizing options are available for store buyers and can be discussed with Nordic Naturals customer service department by calling the toll free number. All displays include educational literature for the consumer.
Nordic Naturals offers a complete line of Omega-3s from fish in combination with Omega-6s from organic borage oil and evening primrose oil. Involved in research and education, Nordic Naturals is the chosen brand for various clinical trials at accredited universities and research institutions.