Providence, RI, August 2, 2002 – Health Business Partners Consulting LLC (HBP Consulting), a firm specializing in research and strategy development support to leading companies in the nutrition industry, has changed its name to Health Strategy Consulting LLC (HSC). The change is intended to more accurately reflect the company’s focus on providing global, health-based strategies to leaders in health.
HSC will remain dedicated to providing in-depth research, content-rich insights, and quantitative-driven analysis that enable clients to make better informed strategic decisions. The firm’s operations and focus remain unchanged; HSC clients will continue to work with the established staff of professionals, led by Tom Clough, Managing Director and company founder.
“We are excited to introduce Health Strategy Consulting, a name which truly reflects the industry expertise and strategic focus we offer,” said Tom Clough. “HSC is a rapidly growing consulting company that provides viable options and solutions to leaders in health. We continue to build capabilities in areas where our clients receive the greatest benefit, and as we continue to expand internationally, our clients will more easily identify the expertise and services we offer from the name itself.”
HSC is comprised of a group of professionals with expertise in research, development and implementation of health-based strategies for nutrition, food and pharmaceutical companies. With global knowledge ranging from technology development and ingredient manufacturing, to licensing and retailing, the firm provides customized consulting services including strategic development and implementation, market overviews and research, partnering, and specialized industry reporting and workshops. For more information including sample projects and our global experience, visit www.health-strategy.com.
Health Strategy Consulting Team:
- Tom Clough, Managing Director [email protected]
- Bruce Oakley, Principal (Australia) [email protected]
- Anne-Katrin Stiefel, Managing Consultant [email protected]
- Adam Ismail, Senior Consultant [email protected]
- Michele Guinane, Senior Consultant [email protected]
- Emily Troiano, Librarian & Research Analyst
- Suzanne Perry, Communications Manager
- Joshua Carlsen, Consulting Intern [email protected]
Historical Highlights of Health Strategy Consulting LLC
- August 1999-- Creation of consulting division of Health Business Partners LLC, financial advisors for the nutrition, natural products, e-health and complementary healthcare industries.
- January 2000--Health Business Partners Consulting LLC (HBP Consulting) operated by Tom Clough is created as a separate legal entity.
- September 2001--HBP Consulting LLC becomes wholly owned by Tom Clough, guiding food, pharmaceutical and natural product leaders in health-based strategies and providing customized industry research and analyses.
- Summer 2002--Australian office launched to facilitate the delivery of quality services to clients in Australia and Asia.
- July 2002--HBP Consulting LLC changes name to Health Strategy Consulting LLC (HSC) to more accurately reflect its focus on providing global, health-based strategies to leaders in health.