Washington, NJ (December 17, 2009) -- Herbalist & Alchemist continued the company’s popular educational initiative in 2009, giving more than 20 educational libraries away at trade show and conferences from founder David Winston’s extensive publications, DVD’s, training materials and seminar recordings. Events attended included health food channel trade shows, veterinarian conferences, and practitioner events.
“Education is as important to our customers as the quality of the products they recommend, be they retailers, practitioners or veterinarians,” said company CEO Beth Lambert. “We are uniquely positioned to provide an unparalleled caliber of education with the incredible resource we have in David. And we all get such a kick out of how excited the winners get.”
The prizes included a library of books, CD’s and DVD’s by David Winston, or an iPod loaded with David’s lectures. Some of those 2009 events and the winners include:
Pennsylvania Association of Naturopathic Physicians:
• Mary Wunder – Homeopathic Consultant
• H&A also donated a library to PANP’s silent auction
American Herbalist Guild
• Herbalist L.J. Martin
American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association
• Vicki Farthing – Veterinarian - Animal Wellness Center
• H&A also donated a library to the silent auction to benefit AHVMA Student Scholarships
• Donated Library to Silent Auction to benefit AHVMA Student Scholarships
• Michelle Hessberger – Student at UAB Univ of Bridgeport
International Herb Symposium
• Janet Blevins – Retail Customer
Medicines of the Earth
• Fran Tassell – Holistic Nurse
• Noemi Quintanar – Practitioner - Pristine Naturopathic Medicine
NY Integrative Med Symposium
• Susan Raskin – Practitioner - Restorative Reflexology
• Alexander Rollins – Whole Foods Market
• Linda Russell – Herbalist - Scentsibilities
• Terrence Tormey – Consultant - Tormey Group
• Heather Biehl – Scientist - WILD Flavors
New Hampshire Association of Naturopathic Doctors
• 2009 – June Riedlinger – Naturopathic Physician
Assorted donations of David Winston Library cassette tapes went to schools for their libraries.
Herbalist & Alchemist plans to continue their educational library give away program at conferences and trade shows in 2010.
David Winston, an internationally known lecturer, author and ethno botanist, formulates Herbalist & Alchemist products and leads the company’s staff of herbalists. For almost 40 years, David has been studying, practicing, teaching and researching Cherokee, Chinese and Western herbal medicine. For over 25 years David’s world-renowned two-year herbal studies program has been educating Herbalists, Physicians, Nurses, Naturopathic Physicians, Veterinarians, Nutritionists, etc. in the art and science of clinical herbal medicine.
For more information please visit www.herbalist-alchemist.com.
-- END --