Boulder, CO - Natural Business Communications and LOHAS Journal cofounder Steven Hoffman has announced the establishment of Compass Natural Marketing, a full-service marketing communications and strategic planning consulting firm serving natural, organic, sustainable and socially responsible businesses.
Hoffman, a 20-year veteran in the $230-billion "Lifestyles of Health and Sustainability" or LOHAS market, will focus his company on providing turnkey services to small, medium and large-scale businesses dedicated to serving "Cultural Creative" consumers--a health- and environmentally conscious, values-based group comprising more than 63 million U.S. adults that is driving double-digit growth in the burgeoning LOHAS market.
Compass Natural Marketing will provide the following services:
* Strategic Planning for Penetrating the LOHAS Market
* Branding and Marketing Strategies to Reach the "Cultural Creative" Consumer
* Develop Marketing, Advertising, Sales Support and other Collateral Materials
* Newsletters, Web Content and other Editorial Services
* Press Releases and Public Relations Strategies
* Media Planning and Media Buying Strategies
* Trade Show and Event Planning and Marketing Services
* B2B Contacts and Project Management Services
Hoffman is the former Publisher of LOHAS Journal and Natural Business, and also served as Conference Director for Natural Business Communications, now a division of Conscious Media Inc. He also served as National Marketing Director for Arrowhead Mills Inc., a leading provider of organic consumer products and now a division of the Hain-Celestial Group. Hoffman also served with New Hope Natural Media from 1985 to 1993 as the Editorial Director of the Natural Foods Merchandiser, Program Director for Natural Products Expo East and West, the world's largest natural and organic products trade shows, and as International Development Director for the company's early forays into the international market for natural and organic products. He is a former Agricultural Extension Agent and Peace Corps Volunteer, holds a Master of Science degree in Agriculture, and currently serves as Vice President of P3 Colorado, Northern Colorado's leading sustainable business network.