QNIA assists alternative health companies to broaden their markets by offering support, and a forum for networking and education. QNIA features prominent companies in Australia's Natural Healthcare field comprising aromatherapy, homeopathy, vitamins & herbal remedies.
(PRWEB) June 15, 2005 -- We are pleased to announce the launch of QNIA, Queensland Nutraceutical Industry Association - www.qnia.com.au, a non-profit organisation based on the Gold Coast, Australia. QNIA is an initiative of the Queensland Department of State Development and Innovation to assist Queensland natural healthcare companies with economic growth.
QNIA provides a forum for education, networking and expanding business for natural healthcare and alternative health companies.
QNIA has a wide range of members including: manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, sponsors of herbal medicines, aromatherapy, homeopathy, vitamins, cosmetics and service providers such as consultants (regulatory, R&D, marketing), and recruitment.
The key objectives of QNIA are:
- To develop and maintain the integrity of the natural healthcare industry
- To promote Queensland, Australia nutraceutical companies
- To attend both Australian and International Natural Health trade shows/expos
- To assist members in the export marketing of nutraceutical products
- To provide to members assistance in dealing with TGA (Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration) and AQIS (Australian Quarantine Inspection Services) and other Australian Government Authorities
- To assist members in applying for Australian Government funding
- To provide regular educational & informative meetings/discussions
- To provide CHC Membership (Complimentary Healthcare Council of Australia).
QNIA is the first such organisation in Australia to represent the interests of natural healthcare and promote the industry as a whole. To learn more about the Queensland Nutraceutical Industry Association, including membership vist the website at www.qnia.com.au.
# # #