A Potent Antioxidant Formula That Supports Liver Metabolism
Los Angeles, CA, October 6, 2004 â Los Angeles-based Jarrow Formulasâ announces the introduction of Liver PFâ¢, a blend of standardized herbal extracts and critical nutrients involved in protecting liver function.
Jarrow Formulasâ Liver PFâ¢ contains:
- PolyPCâ¢ (Polyenylphosphatidylcholine), a mixture of polyunsaturated phosphatidylcholines shown to exert powerful antioxidant activity for liver cells and protects against glutathione loss.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid, a low molecular weight disulfide coenzyme involved in regeneration of the critical intracellular antioxidant glutathione.
- Cytidine, a nucleoside involved in liver metabolism, as well as brain function.
- Silymarin and PicroMaxâ¢, standardized herbal extracts rich in flavonoids which support liver function by conserving glutathione.
- Phosphatidylcholine (PC), which offers an esterified form of the essential nutrient choline, functions as a precursor to the methyl donor betaine, an important nutrient for liver metabolism.
For optimum liver support, use in conjunction with Jarrow Formulasâ SAM-e or patented NAC Sustainâ¢.
Jarrow Formulasâ is a nutritional supplement formulator and marketer founded in 1977 and incorporated in 1988. The company markets its products throughout the United States and internationally in more than 20 countries in Europe, Asia, Israel and Latin America. The company offers a complete line of nutritional products that includes vitamins, minerals, probiotics, standardized herbal concentrates, amino acids, enzymes and enteral nutrition formulations. Jarrow Formulas, Inc. is active in regulatory affairs, helping to maintain Americanâs rights to free access to dietary supplements. Its products are manufactured by Jarrow Industries Incorporated, a pharmaceutical quality facility located in Santa Fe Springs, CA.
Jarrow Formulas, Inc.