Registration is open for the Natural Health Research Institute’s (NHRI) 6th Annual Scientific Symposium to be held October 28, 2011. The focus of the conference this year is “Cutting Health Costs Through Prevention: Measuring the Efficacy, Safety and Cost Savings of Dietary Supplements.” This half-day conference, to be held at the Marriott Renaissance Conference Center and Hotel in Schaumburg, Illinois, will focus on the current evidence regarding the financial benefits of preventing chronic diseases through the use of natural products such as dietary supplements.
Held in conjunction with the National Healthcare Reform Conference, the symposium is cosponsored by the American Nutrition Association, a non-profit organization with a mission to promote optimal health through nutrition and wellness education.
· Mark Blumenthal: Technology and the Safety of Natural Products: Optimizing Disease Prevention Through Clinically Tested Dietary Supplements
· Meg Jordan, Ph.D., R.N., CWP : Let Sanity Reign: The Undeniable Health-Wealth Connection for a Happier, Healthier Society
· Artemis P. Simopoulos, M.D.: Economic and Health Implications of Changing America’s Oil: The Omega-3 Opportunity
· Russell Jaffe, M.D., Ph.D.: Proactive Primary Prevention Programs: Evidence of Savings Through Application of Supplements to Treat Dietary Deficiencies
· Len Saputo, M.D.: National Healthcare Reform: Putting the Pieces of the Puzzle Together
For more information or to register visit www.naturalhealthresearch.org.