About EFAs But Were Afraid To Ask
Watsonville, California (March 17, 2003) Nordic Naturals, Inc. announced today the relaunch of its website at www.nordicnaturals.com. The premier website about essential fatty acids (EFAs) is organized by user with entrances for practitioners, stores and consumers. The site promises these exciting offerings:
- Over 50 research studies cited on essential fatty acids categorized under these headings: Brain, Heart, Cells and Membranes, Depression, Immune Function, Joints, Eyes, Pregnancy Health, Environmental Toxins, Health and Disease and Women’s Health
- FAQ’s – lots of information about EFA deficiencies, how to purchase fish oil, testing, processing the oils, environmental toxins, pregnancy support and more
- Omega Oils in the News – reprints of recent media articles
- Explanation of EFAs and their metabolic pathway
- ISSFAL (International Society for Supplementation with Fats and Lipids) Recommendations on Dosage for Omega 3’s
- Nordic News, free downloads!
- Product Description and Company Information
- Company Press Releases
- Book Listings and Expert Referrals
Nordic Naturals is a leading manufacturer and provider of omega 3 essential fatty acids in the dietary supplement and medical industries. The company offers both a retail line and a professional line of omega 3 fatty acids in fish oils as well as detox products. Actively involved in research and education, the company is a member of the Omega-3 Research Institute.