Nordic Naturals, the leading manufacturer of omega-3 supplements, will continue to celebrate its “What’s Essential™” campaign at Natural Products Expo East with education, promotions, new products, contests, happy hour and good friends! The company will be at Booth #5824 during Expo East at the Baltimore Convention Center, Sept. 20 to 22, 2012.
- Educational seminar: Dr. Michael Lewis will present cutting-edge research and new clinical evidence that suggests that omega-3s help improve the brain’s ability to withstand psychological trauma and physical injury by providing the nutritional foundation needed for the brain to heal. “Paradigm Shift in Omega-3s: The Nutritional Foundation for Brain Health,” with Colonel Michael Lewis, MD, MPH, MBA, FACPM, will be presented on Friday, Sept. 21 from 1 to 2 p.m. in Room 324/325, Level 300 at the Convention Center. Retailers will receive a free omega-3 blood spot test and an additional 5 percent off show orders for attending the lecture. Authorized order forms will be available after the presentation.
- What’s Essential to You contest: Share your “What’s Essential™” story at Nordic Naturals Booth #5824 for a chance to win the new iPad! Winners will be chosen on both Thursday and Friday at 5 p.m. during happy hour. Entrants must be present to win.
- Products, products and more products: Innovative new releases include Nordic Omega-3 Jellies™, Baby’s DHA Vegetarian and Vitamin D3 Vegan.
- Enter to win: Retailers who place an order at the show will be entered to win a 48-bottle floor display.
- Happy hour with the Nordic team: Attendees are invited to stop by and mingle, with old friends and new, at Nordic Naturals’ Booth #5824 from 4 to 6 p.m. on Thursday and Friday.