The Natural Products Association <http://www.npainfo.org/> (NPA) will co-produce with New Hope Natural Media the Natural Products Association MarketPlace <http://www.naturalmarketplaceshow.com/>, June 23-25, in Las Vegas, Nev. As part of NPA’s 75th anniversary, Bluebonnet Nutrition and NPA will co-host the President’s Reception under the theme of Bluebonnet and NPA: Celebrating Decades of Commitment to the Natural Products Industry. NPA will feature the diamond anniversary theme throughout NPA MarketPlace to highlight NPA members and their years of commitment to the industry.
In addition, NPA will present its popular education and training for dietary supplement companies on how to comply with Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requirements for good manufacturing practices (GMP). Learn more about GMP certification at www.npainfo.org/gmp.
NPA activities at NPA MarketPlace include:
- An Advanced Course on the FDA: Good Manufacturing Practices for Dietary Supplements, June 22, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., and June 23, 8 a.m.-12 p.m. This educational session can help companies of any size successfully achieve GMP certification and resolve FDA-related issues. Anyone whose job requires a comprehensive understanding of the final FDA GMP rule should sign up for this course. Register at www.npainfo.org/events.
- An Advanced Course on Dietary Supplement Labeling and Claims, June 23, 1-5 p.m. This seminar teaches businesses what they need to know about how to talk about their products without regulatory consequences. Register at www.npainfo.org/gmpseminars.
- President’s Reception, June 24, 5:30-8 p.m. NPA and co-host Bluebonnet Nutrition invite all NPA MarketPlace attendees to network with colleagues and enjoy cocktails and hors d’oeuvres. The first 500 guests will receive a ticket for a free gift bag.
- Refresh and relax at the NPA Booth #1626. Stop by the NPA booth for a drink of water and relax in the lounge area. NPA will give out BPA-free water bottles that attendees can fill up from the water cooler in the NPA booth. Learn more about the value of NPA membership by browsing our brochures and speaking with NPA staff, board of directors, committee members and fellow NPA members. This is a great place to make sure you are plugged into all the benefits that NPA has to offer.
- Member recognition. Every NPA member exhibitor will receive and be asked to display a yellow MEMBER sign with a large diamond on it. Within the diamond will be the year that this particular exhibitor joined NPA. All NPA members are encouraged to pick up their yellow NPA member ribbon at the NPA booth to display proudly on their badges.
- Membership offerings. NPA will be giving out 75th anniversary t-shirts in exchange for a postcard that selected non-member attendees received in the mail prior to the show. In addition, NPA will raffle off two eReaders to non-members who register for the free drawing.
NPA honors its tradition of service with NPA through the Years, located outside the main entrance to the exhibit hall. The not-to-be-missed display consists of memorabilia from NPA’s history.
Planning ahead for next year? NPA and New Hope will be re-signing current NPA MarketPlace exhibitors for NPA MarketPlace 2012, which will be held June 14-16 at the Las Vegas Sands Expo Convention Center. Learn more at www.npamarketplace.com.
New Hope Natural Media New Hope Natural Media (www.newhope.com), a division of Penton Media Inc., the leading media resource and information provider for the natural, organic and healthy products industry, with print, in-person/event, and e-business products and services. As the leading, independent, business-to-business media company, Penton knows business and how to create and disseminate the vital content that moves markets. Penton is where professionals turn to gain the critical insight, expert analysis, and relevant connections needed to compete and succeed. Headquartered in New York City, the privately held company is owned by MidOcean Partners and U.S. Equity Partners II, an investment fund sponsored by Wasserstein & Co., LP and its co-investors. For additional information on the company and its businesses, visit www.penton.com.
Natural Products Association
The Natural Products Association (NPA), founded in 1936, is the largest and oldest nonprofit organization dedicated to the natural products industry. NPA represents over 1,900 members accounting for more than 10,000 retailers, manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors of natural products, including foods, dietary supplements, and health/beauty aids. As the leading voice of the natural products industry, the NPA’s mission is to advocate for the rights of consumers to have access to products that will maintain and improve their health, and for the rights of retailers and suppliers to sell these products. Visit www.NPAInfo.org.