Horst Rechelbacher, author and founder of Aveda and Intelligent Nutrients, keynotes the inaugural NutriCosmetic Summit, June 10, which will give attendees a chance to glean insights from industry insiders on this segment, which is rich with opporunity in North America. Rechelbacher is a visionary who helped point the industry away from the harsh chemicals that used to characterise personal-care products.
The summit, which is co-located with the Natural Marketplace show, will feature the following topics in two tracks, Business and Marketing, and Science and Regulatory:
- Regulatory Issues and Competing Standards Facing the Personal Care Products Industry
- Trends: What’s Next, What’s New?
- Marketing and Science Case Studies
- Delivery Systems 1: What do Consumers Want to Do: Drink, Slather, Swallow or Chew?
- Delivery Systems 2: Sales Channels: Where Oh Where to Sell?
- Promising New Ingredients
- State of the Science: An Overview
- CEO Round-table Discussion