For those sensitive to fish oil - presenting Omega-3 stabilised from fruit.
Kiwifruit Omega 3 is a new, innovative product, supercritically extracted with CO2 from the seeds of New Zealand grown Kiwifruits by the company Flavex in Germany. Those tiny delicate kiwifruit seeds are a rich source of nutrition. They contain a high content of essential fatty acids:
Omega-3 (as a-Linolenic acid = ALA): > 65%
Omega-6 (as Linoleic acid): ~ 15%
Nutritionists will be delighted at the ideal ratio of Omega 3 to Omega 6 which occurs naturally in Kiwifruit.
Omega-3 fatty acids are essential for many functions in the body. These polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) cannot be synthesized in the body, but must be part of our daily food intake. The following body functions are dependent on PUFAs:
- Cardiovascular system
- Blood vessels
- Part of cell membranes in every single cell of the body
- Maintaining brain and visual function (in particular through the ALA-metabolite DHA)
- Part of skin cells
- Important for development of the embryo, but also in every other stage of life, especially aging
- Precursor of EPA and DHA, which are antagonists for inflammatory metabolites
- Eases arthritis and rheumatism
- Plays a role in hormone pathways (Eicosanoids)
- Also suitable for cosmetic application
Kiwifruit Omega 3 can be added to Foods as an additional source of Omega-3.
As a Food Supplement in softgel capsules, the Kiwifruit Omega 3 is suitable for vegetarians and those wanting an odorless alternative to Fish Oils.
- Ideal ratio of Omega 3 to 6
- Pure fruit derived extract without any residues of heavy metals, solvents, inorganic salt or reproducible microorganisms
- Good stability
- Due to careful handling and storage, the essential fatty acids remain intact
- Alternative to fish oil supplements, which often leave a fishy taste
Pharmalink Services Europe GmbH
Ms. Anja Boettcher
Phone: +49 2174 798050