A new Seal program is being introduced by Ralph Fucetola JD, to show that vitamins companies operating on-line have had their content, labels and processes investigated for compliance with FTC and FDA guidelines.
The Oversight Seal is awarded if an organizations meets or exceeds pre-determined standards in the areas of:
1. The Website content has been reviewed for FDA and FTC regulation compliance.
2. The Company’s cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices) have been reviewed for government and industry standards.
3. The Company’s product labels are formatted and printed in conformity with FDA regulations.
4. The Company’s Internet advertisements comply with FDA and FTC regulations.
5. The Website’s content has been reviewed for clarity and appropriateness."
Tow date five companies have received the seal. Information about the seal and its use is available at http://www.vitaminlawyer.com.