Engredea, co-located with Natural Products Expo West, is the ingredient and supply chains’ most comprehensive trade show focusing on innovation, compelling strategic, innovative and scientific information this March 7-11, 2012 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
The Healthy Marketing Team will be kept busy in Anaheim with the FourFactors® MasterClass at the Engredea Tradeshow, a presentation on Healthy Ageing Solutions Today and Tomorrow at Nutracon and conducting a Business Workshop on Translating Science into Messaging at the trade event! Peter’s recognised global expertise in Functional Food and Ingredient Marketing has also seen him invited to participate as a judge for the NutrAwards.
7 March, 2012. 9:00am – 5:00pm
Pre-Show Education Program: Engredea Tradeshow
Hilton Anaheim Hotel
Cost: $595 US
Peter Wennstrom will share a checklist of FourFactor® of success, an easy toolkit to direct successful brand innovation. Leading companies including Coca Cola, Unilever, Danone and Nestle have participated in this training which is fast becoming a global industry standard. The FourFactor® Master Class is a unique opportunity to learn the difference between success and failure for innovating healthy brands in one day, using real market case studies. The event is part of a global program, enabling brands to:
• Health-check products
• Understand the factors behind success & failure
• Calculate success of new product development
• Decode consumer motivations
• Direct your innovation to the right positioning in the market
The Engredea MasterClass event is part of a global program, recently delivered in Beijing, Moscow, London, Geneva and Singapore.
Understanding the Psychology of Ageing – a Condition and an Attitude
Healthy Ageing Track: Nutracon Conference
8 March, 2012. 4:00pm – 4:45pm
Hilton Anaheim Hotel
Healthy ageing solutions today and tomorrow – how to position your brand successfully with the FourFactors. Peter’s presentation will consider:
• Not one size fits all
• Who are your healthy ageing consumer stakeholders – what are their attitudes to ageing?
• What is the cultural context – your society’s attitude to ageing?
Translating Science into Messaging; How to communicate health benefits to your target consumer
Engredea Education Track
10 March, 2012. 2:00pm – 2:45pm
Engredea theater, Booth 110
This session will look at:
• Does your consumer really care about the ingredient, science or health claims?
• Consumer segmentation and what motivates your target consumer?
• How to communicate Health Benefits.
• Rules for success!