Launch of Qivana’s METABOLIQ System surpasses $1,000,000 in first week sales
PROVO, Utah – February 1, 2010 – Qivana’s resounding message on helping entrepreneurs build successful and sustainable businesses struck a chord with more than 1,500 people at the company’s first ever convention at the Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront in Jacksonville, FL on January 28-30, 2010. The event, which featured presentations from Qivana founders and Master Independent Business Owners (IBOs), culminated in a keynote by Frank Abagnale. Abagnale’s life story provided the inspiration for the feature film Catch Me If You Can and currently serves as a consultant at the academy and field offices of the FBI. In addition to training and motivational sessions, attendees were also introduced to the company’s new METABOLIQ System developed to reset and recharge the body’s metabolism.
“We are part of a society where obesity rates are at epidemic levels while the only solutions being provided by other companies are single products that promise to transform your body by taking a single capsule,” said Justin Banner, Chief Strategy Officer of Qivana. “We partnered with Dr. Don Layman in creating a sustainable, healthy solution to this crisis that is backed by three decades of research and human clinical trials. Our simple, systematic approach has resonated with our IBOs and the general population who have purchased over $1,000,000 in product in the first week.”
Highlights of the convention included:
• Announced Dr. Donald K. Layman, Ph.D as a member of Qivana’s Scientific Advisory Board. Dr. Layman, Professor Emeritus of Nutrition in the Department of Food Sciences and Human Nutrition at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, is recognized for his research on amino acid metabolism, nutritional requirements during exercise with high protein weight loss diets. Dr. Layman has over 90 peer-reviewed publications and his research has been recognized by the American Society for Nutritional Sciences with the BioServ Research Award in 1986, the Shannon Award from the National Institutes of Health in 1992 and the Nutrition and Metabolism Society National Leadership Award in 2009.
• Qivana’s Drive Promotion – intended to provide an incentive by rewarding those who enroll others in the business, with a chance to win an Audi R8, Maserati Quattroporte or a Porsche GT-3.
• Announcement of Qivana Cares, which is Qivana’s philanthropic arm to create a culture of caring and active involvement in a charitable cause. Every year, Qivana Cares adopts one charitable organization as the focus for its philanthropic endeavors. The organization selected for 2010 is the Susan G. Komen for the Cure®, the global leader of the breast cancer movement. A portion of net corporate profits from product sales, all proceeds from the sale Qivana Cares shirts and corporate and IBO participation in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure event held on Saturday, October 23 in Jacksonville, FL will benefit the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
• Announcement that Qivana’s first regional events will be held in Orlando, FL on September 10-11, 2010 and Las Vegas, NV on September 23-24, 2010.
• Announcement of the grand opening of Mexico in the fourth Quarter of 2010
Qivana’s unique METABOLIQ System is a practical health regimen created with natural products that is intended to reset and recharge the metabolism. The system includes:
• METABOLIQ Shake and Stick – Created to provide the optimal balance of quality proteins, essential amino acids, fiber, and Qivana’s smart carbohydrate blend and healthy fats to maximize fat burning.
• METABOLIQ Boost – A powerful capsule that contains an exclusive, patent pending blend of clinically validated weight-loss and metabolic boosting ingredients.
• METABOLIQ Resist – A patent pending product that has a powerful dual action against sugar. First it blocks the sugar receptors on the tongue and second, it blocks the sugar absorption into the intestinal tract.
“There was tremendous energy in Jacksonville that has truly carried over into the first couple of weeks of business since the event,” added Rodney James, Chief Sales Officer of Qivana. “To hold double-digit growth month over month through the end of 2009 and to create such a tremendous amount of momentum at the beginning of 2010 puts Qivana in a very positive position moving forward. Our IBOs have every reason to be excited about the future of Qivana.”
Qivana is a network marketing company specializing in natural products, offering a systematic approach to physical improvement. The company’s QORE and METABOLIQ System’s are practical health regimens created with natural products that follow a three-step philosophy—Stabilize, Vitalize, and Optimize. Founded by five industry veterans, Qivana promotes a long-term sustainable business opportunity for Independent Business Owners. For more information, visit www.qivana.com.