Vitiva, Slovenia, opens Vitiva Analytical Services to offer analytical, applications and R&D services. The new service is part of Vitiva’s recently inaugurated New Innovation Center. Product and ingredient system analysis, consulting, development and optimization services will be available at competitive rates to the pharmaceutical, food, beverage, feed, pet food and cosmetic industries.
“We are committed to providing the highest quality services, bringing clients accurate results in time, with expert consulting by highly qualified staff,” explains Ohad Cohen, CEO of Vitiva. “The reliability and accuracy of produced data help our customers make critical decisions on risks, and meet their increasingly stringent quality and safety high standards—and the demands of regulatory authorities—around the world. Vitiva Analytical Services will act as a partner to its clients by assisting them in finding the most cost-effective, top-quality service to meet their needs.”
Product and ingredient system manufacturers can turn to Vitiva Analytical Services for:
- Analyses execution (HPLC with UV and EC detection; GC-FID with headspace and liquid sampling; spectrophotometry; Karl Fisher moisture analysis; densitometry; Rancimat, titration; and more).
- Analytical methods development and validation for food and pharmaceutical industry.
- Stability execution for food, pharmaceutical and other industries.
- EU Food legislation.
- Quality (ISO 9001:2008), food (IFS, BRC) and feed (FAMI-QS) safety standards implementation.
- Active substance master files preparation for herbal API, and more.
DEVELOPMENT AND OPTIMIZATION
- Product development and optimization.
- Application development and optimization.
- Customized services and analysis also are available.