More than 30 different sizes and models of batch and inline Ross High Shear Mixers are offered from stock or built-to-order with fast delivery. Whether new or reconditioned, each rotor/stator mixer available for purchase or trial/rental is backed by the same Ross warranty. Several laboratory models are being offered for free consignment.
Features and options available:
- Ideal for emulsification, homogenization, powder wet-out and particle size reduction.
- Batch models: 3/4 to 200 HP (3 to 6,000-gallon capacities)
- Inline models: 1 to 250 HP (10 to 1,800 gallons/minute flowrates)
- Interchangeable stator heads.
- Sanitary, CIP and 3A-approved models.
- Solids/Liquid Injection Manifold (SLIM) Technology for sub-surface addition of hard-to-disperse raw materials.
- PreMax Batch Ultra-High Shear Mixer for very fine emulsions and dispersions.
- X-Series, QuadSlot and MegaShear Inline Ultra-High Shear Mixers for very fine emulsions and dispersions.
- Choice of TEFC, explosion-proof or washdown-duty motor.
- A range of control options can be supplied, from simple variable frequency drives and operator stations to fully integrated PLC recipe systems.
- Mix cans and recirculation vessels can also be provided with the necessary piping, heating/cooling jacket, auxiliary pump and other accessories.