Join The Natural Foods Merchandiser & Delicious Living Magazine on April 18, 2006 for a live WEB SEMINAR on Private Label Supplement Lines. With increasing pressure from food, drug, mass & supernaturals, creating or enhancing a private label supplement line can be an attractive option to increase a retail store’s gross margin, as well as offer an affordable & high-quality option to consumers.
• Bill Crawford, Director of Retail Programs, New Hope Natural Media
• Paul Licata, President, World Organics
Web Seminar Outline
• What is Private Labeling?
• Advantages & Disadvantages
• The Process: 6 Easy Steps
• How to Market your Private Label Brand
• How much should it cost?
• Avoiding Common Pitfalls
• What products should I private label?
• Q&A Forum
• Best Strategies
• How much should it all cost?
• Logos & Labels
• Finding & Comparing Suppliers
• Preparing your employees
• Marketing & Goals
To register for this FREE webcast, visit :
www.naturalfoodsmerchandiser.com/webcast or click
New Hope Natural Media
Patrick D. Rea
Director of eMedia