Z Trim Holdings, Inc., manufacturer of environmentally friendly agricultural functional ingredients, today announced that the company has created an industrial ingredients division to address a broad range of new markets. As many of today's ingredients, such as guar gum, CMC, xanthan gum and modified food starches, are used in both food and industrial applications, Z Trim Holdings, Inc. has developed a revolutionary line of industrial ingredients stemming from its patented and proprietary technologies. Specifically, Z Trim Holdings, Inc. believes that it can provide products to help alleviate the pressures caused by the global shortage of guar gum.
New Solutions for Industry
Z Trim Holdings, Inc. industrial ingredients will provide superior functionality, improved supply chain reliability, and reduced environmental impact, compared to many of the ingredients on the market today. Advantages include:
- Virtually inexhaustible domestic raw material sources
- Reduced cost variability
- Unparalleled water holding capacity
- Environmentally friendly biodegradable materials
- Improved finished product yields
- Enhanced finished product quality
Specifically, Z Trim Holdings, Inc. has developed functional ingredients that are superior to many widely used ingredients that have the following characteristics:
- Binders/Adhesives: Our industrial ingredients are superior in functionality to xanthan gum, starch, CMC and ligno-sulfinates.
- Viscofiers: Our industrial ingredients have unique properties as well as very high water-holding capacity that could potentially replace guar gum.
- Emulsifiers: Our industrial ingredients are superior in functionality to starch, CMC, xanthan gum, and are at parity with gum Arabic.
Z Trim Holdings, Inc. has identified several new markets that it will seek to penetrate with its ground-breaking industrial ingredients. Key opportunities include:
- Oil drilling fluids
- Hydraulic fracturing (Fracking) fluids and proppants
- Petroleum coke production
- Iron ore production
- Charcoal briquetting
- Paper and wood adhesive manufacturing
"By deconstructing the building blocks of virtually any bio-mass, we are able to unlock a wealth of nature's functional ingredients," stated Steve Cohen, CEO of Z Trim Holdings. "We believe that our natural, environmentally friendly products can make a significant impact in energy production, minerals and metals production, and other industrial sectors. Our goal is to become a major player in the global industrial ingredients market, and we continue to develop new technologies that will help our customers produce cleaner, greener and better finished products." The Company has filed for an additional patent to expand on its intellectual property and enhance protection for its new industrial products and applications.