Gaithersburg, MD, November 9, 2006: Biocentric Health, Inc. a Gaithersburg, MD based privately-owned direct response marketer of twelve proprietary nutritional supplements announced today that it had acquired approximately 26,000 new customers during its first year of operations. The company’s President and Chief Executive Officer, Rick Popowitz, said “I am very pleased that in our first year of operations we have been able to meet our new customer acquisition and sales goals.” Rick Popowitz went on to say “that he told his Board of Directors that he expects to bring on 40,000 new customers in 2007 and that annual revenues could top $10 million.”
In addition to announcing the successful end of its first year of operations, Biocentric Health announced today better than projected response and higher average orders for its arthro joint and male potency product promotions.
About Biocentric Health, Inc:.
Biocentric Health (www.biocentrichealth.com) has become a leading provider of proprietary nutritional supplements that are sold by direct mail, the internet and very shortly by infomercial. Leading Biocentric products include:
• Alexin™, a homeopathic product for increased energy and immunity
• Androx™ nutritional support for sexual vitality
• Cholectin™ containing Sytrinol and phytosterols to promote cardiovascular health
• Hydraflexin™ containing Paractin and biofermented HA for joint and muscle support
• Metorin X™ to promote healthy blood sugar levels
• Prostaris™ nuntrional support for a healthy prostate
• Serotonin Weight Loss Formula: Utilizing the neurotransmitter Serotonin, cravings, satiation and diet related metabolism issues are addressed.
• Total Daily Advantage: Complete multivitamin, mineral and herbal formula.
Biocentric Health products are researched and formulated by a six person health, nutrition and medical advisory board and are introduced to market after extensive ingredient testing. Products are manufactured at outside facilities that are GmP certified and use only the highest quality branded ingredients available.
For more information on Biocentric Health, please visit www.biocentrichealth.com or contact Rick Popowitz, President & CEO at 301 960-4977.