According to the folks at Natural Grocers, these are some of the most popular stocking stuffers on the shelves this year. (And I love that I can get my holiday meal shopping wrapped up AND pick up last-minute gifts.)
1. Spa Comforts Aromatherapy Cozy Critters provide warm relief from tension or pain, or can be used to warm up a cold bed.
2. To-Go Ware. Go green with these reusable stainless steel lunch container sets, bamboo utensils, and a carry bag.
3. U.S. JaClean's magnetic, shiatsu figure trimmer relieves aches and pains.
4. Burt’s Bees cosmetics and moisturizing kits, all under $10.00.
5. Giovanni Natural Skin and Hair care gift sets.
6. Alba Botanical Hawaiian has an Ultimate Moisturization kit.
7. Avalon Organics hand lotion and hand soap in a nice stainless steel holder.
8. Organic combo travel set from Nature’s Gate.
9. Fair trade gifts, such as handbags or jewelry, from World of Good, Global Crafts, and Earth Divas.
10. For those having trouble sleeping, a Sleep CD from the Relaxations Company.