I'll be hosting a holiday appetizer party soon ... here are six of my favorite, healthy, and EASY appetizers to make and serve.
1. Crostini with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto and Feta, pictured at left. Beautiful colors and vibrant flavors in minutes.
2. Crisp Chevre Sandwiches. Four ingredients! Fresh and light.
3. Baked Goat Cheese with Apple and Cranberries. Takes about 10 minutes, start to finish; decadent and delish.
4. White Bean Dip with Pita Crisps. A nice alternative to hummus, and so easy. If you like things spicy, blend in a bit of chipotle chile with adobo.
5. New Potato and Tuna Tapas. Cute, different, and very tasty.
6. Spicy Orange Pecans. Never any leftovers; makes a fantastic gift too.