The Natural Products Association (NPA) announced that 42 new members joined the organization in January and February:
- Confidence USA Inc., Port Washington, N.Y.
- Simple Abundance Inc., Red Wing, Minn.
- Sungen Bioscience Co. Ltd., China
- Nature's Food Patch Inc., Clearwater, Fla.
- The Truth, Empirically Speaking, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Purity Products/Waterpure Inc., Plainview, N.Y.
- Apothicaire, Seattle, Wash.
- McBroom Specialty Soy LLC, Qulin, Mo.
- Full Circle Market - Health Foods, Winchester, Ky.
- Peak Healthcare Products Inc., Las Vegas, Nev.
- Auburn Nutrition, Auburn, Calif.
- Crunchy Grocer, Loveland, Colo.
- PSC Software, Pomona, Calif.
- Bergstrom Nutrition, Vancouver, Wash.
- The Law Office of Katharine Giannamore, P.A., Miami, Fla.
- Grassroots Natural Market, Jacksonville,Fla.
- Tugler Labs, Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Malibu Health House, Malibu, Calif.
- 1st Choice Nutrition Center, Appleton, Wis.
- Garner's Natural Foods, Spartanburg, S.C.
- Dixie USA Inc., Tomball, Texas
- Optimal Health and Wellness, Austin, Texas
- Space Enterprises, LLC, The Woodlands, Texas
- Rescue Health LLC, Bentonville, Ark.
- Prati Donaduzzi & Cia Ltda, Brazil
- Hanna's Herb Shop, Boulder, Colo.
- NuLiv Science, Walnut, Calif.
- Vitamin Gallery, Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Lake Valley Seed, Boulder, Colo.
- Makers Nutrition LLC, Hauppauge, N.Y.
- Natural Products & Services, Ogden Dunes, Ind.
- Improveat LLC, Peachtree Corners, Ga.
- Dayton Nutra Foods, Trotwood, Ohio
- Clear Products Inc., San Diego, Calif.
- Perlop Cosmetics Inc., Van Nuys, Calif.
- Blue Sky Vitamin, Golden Valley, Minn.
- Seedy Bar LLC, Portland, Ore.
- Komehsa Botanical Blends Inc., Baltimore, Md.
- Back To the Land, Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Mr. Natural, Arecibo, Puerto Rico
- Auburn University - Harrison School of Pharmacy, Auburn University, Ala.
- BodyByShashe Inc/VigorVie Inc., Bronx, N.Y.
“Every member added to our organization provides an industry-wide contribution, and this new batch of members is no exception,” said Daniel Fabricant, Ph.D., NPA CEO and Executive Director. “We look forward to their involvement as members, especially at a time when the industry finds itself in the middle of several diverse political issues, and we work to educate a new Congress on those matters.”
Today more than 100 industry stakeholders will come to Washington, D.C., to participate in the 18th annual Natural Products Day, the industry’s cornerstone advocacy event. Attendees include new NPA members, such as Richard Conant of Purity Products: “We recognize the urgent need for lawmakers to understand this is a mature industry that takes seriously the importance of product quality and compliance with regulations governing the manufacture of dietary supplements. It is up to the industry to deliver this message at Natural Products Day.”
“NPA is pleased to have members, both new and veteran, join us for this important event on Capitol Hill,” Dr. Fabricant said. “It’s more important than ever that the industry meets face-to-face with those who have a direct impact on the bottom lines of every retailer and manufacturer. The industry stands taller when we all work together to speak up and out for natural products.”
All new members to NPA are printed in the member newsletter, NPA NOW. New members will also be highlighted on NPA’s social media accounts and in future press releases, as well as in the “Member of the Week” recognition.