"Leaders need to be able to mobilize people and help them create a shared vision and lead them through change."
—Susan Skjei, Authentic Leadership Center Naropa University
Part 1: What Rudi's can teach us
- The story of Rudi's Organic Bakery and what it can teach us about leadership.
Part 2: Shifting the focus
- How do we get ahead of the curve in our ever-changing world?
- How to shift the focus from the external to the internal and return to our core values.
Part 3: Respond rather than react
- How to respond rather than react and how this can change everything.
- The three elements to being an authentic leader.
Part 4: The challenge
- Workshopping the techniques in real time and applying them to business challenges.
This session—Leading with Authenticity in Challenging Moments, 3 Essential Practices—was recorded at Natural Product Expo East 2016.