"When we're not aware of our patterns, instead of running them, usually, our patterns run us."
–Sue Heilbronner, MergeLane
Part 1: Defining your purpose
- How to identify specific patterns that delineate how one operates in the world.
- Sue Heilbronner's career path and what enabled her to combine her work and higher purpose.
Part 2: Build, measure, learn
- Lean start-up methodology and how to apply it.
- Four levels of capability to gauge which talents intersect with your purpose.
Part 3: Unconscious commitments
- Identifying "above the line" and "below the line" commitments.
- The two biggest reasons we don't shift our patterns.
Part 4: Real life application
- Heilbronner workshops with audience members to uncover the patterns that are holding them back.
- Why revealing an unconscious commitment is a huge step toward fulfilling your purpose.
This session—Following Your Heart in the Real World, Marrying Work and Purpose—was recorded at Natural Products Expo West 2017. Click download below to access the presentation slides.