"I think marketing can be this journey ... we just need to find those trail markers and take small incremental steps to complete one path."
—Beau Haralson, Clymb Marketing
Part 1: Philosophy and practice
- Digital marketing trail map for delivering $5 for every $1 spent on advertising.
- The two most popular approaches to marketing.
Part 2: The path to direct sales
- Determining your product market fit and choosing a traffic source.
- Detailed strategy to activate consumers using a digital content funnel.
Part 3: Take your customer on a journey
- Using the strategy in real time.
- Selling to businesses and working with competitors.
Part 4: What's the right path?
- Applying the CVO process.
- How climbing backcountry trails can be a metaphor for marketing.
Part 5: Questions and answers
- How to create a quality "lead magnet."
- How to determine your marketing spend in terms of revenue.
This session—How to Use Your Digital Presence to Activate Consumers—was recorded at Natural Products Expo West 2017. Click "download" below to access the presentation slides.