"One of your biggest jobs as a leader is to figure out how to get as much done for as little money as possible."
—Chris Fenster, Propeller Industries
Part 1: Some basics to start
- Natural Products Consulting's Bob Burke talks pricing and how to create a distribution build.
- 3 most important factors to build value in your company.
Part 2: Co-packer considerations
- Fantasy Cookie Co.'s Kristen Anderberg outlines the financial costs in finding a co-packer.
- Six primary considerations for finding a co-packer and ways to save money.
Part 3: Other costs to remember
- Propeller Industries' Chris Fenster explains ways to factor in other important costs for different stage companies.
- Why you need to be mindful of the non-P&L costs and how to line up the capital.
Part 4: Financial levers that really matter
- Good Eggs' Bentley Hall provides two financial levers that are the most important for ensuring the fastest growth.
- Four things that you can do to grow and scale your business.
Part 5: Successful P&L evolution
- VMG Partner's Wayne Wu outlines four stages of a successful P&L evolution.
This session—Friend not Foe, Getting Cozy with Financials—was recorded at Natural Products Expo West 2017. Click "download" below to access the presentation slides.