"We have identified that there are nutritional gaps in the broad scope of the population and we also know that there are tools in the toolbox that are indeed effective."
—Abraham Nabors, Mustard Seed Market and Cafe
Part 1: Today's health results
- Common misconceptions about supplementation.
- Measuring the gaps in nutrition of the U.S. population.
Part 2: The case for vitamin D3
- Why vitamin D3 is the No. 1 supplement to take.
- Vitamin D3 can reduce cancer by 35 percent and modulate up to 10 percent of the human genome.
Part 3: The case for omega-3 fatty acids
- Inflammation is being recognized as a primary factor in the development of chronic diseases.
- Discover the perfect ratio of omega-3, 6 and 9 and what they can do to heal the body.
Part 4: The case for probiotics
- The Microbiome Project is further revealing that there is a direct connection between our gut and our brain.
- Why precision medicine is the future of supplementation and wellness.
Part 5: Questions and answers
- The variations of absorption and delivery formats according to nutrients.
- The difference between a synthetic B vitamin and a whole food B vitamin.
This session—The Case for Supplementation & Why It's Important Today—was recorded at Natural Products Expo West 2017. Click "download" below to access the presentation slides.